Thursday, July 14, 2011

Buffalo chicken sliders

OK! So I swear this is the last slider recipe for a while but I finally am OUT of the buns. I had a HUGE package!

 
My mom gave me this chicken from Costco so I didn't have to go to the store!  If 'd gone to the store I probably would have grabbed a Rotisserie chicken (or 2) from the deli, and just shredded it off the bone.
 

 Chopped up the chicken, threw it in the pot and dressed it with the Frank's Red Hot. Heated it on the stove until heated through. You don't want to dry it out.
 
Tossed the leftover coleslaw package I had with, leftover blue cheese dressing. Are you starting to see a leftover pattern :)

 Chicken on LEFTOVER slider buns :)
 Coleslaw on chicken on LEFTOVER Slider buns
 Messy Delicious...Crazy Wonderful

 Joe went back for seconds!
 All that was left went in the disposal! Yay! Used everything up!

 
Delaney's dessert: LEFTOVER Wonton's with powdered sugar! YUM

No comments: