Wednesday, July 27, 2011

No Cook Play Dough


This is a super easy recipe. As you can see below, Maddie actually did most of it :) I did it on a whim which is why my kitchen looks like a disaster in the background! Oh well, Maddie and I had fun. The big kids went out to Camp K.T. and Maddie was sad, so rather then clean up breakfast we made this. The only thing I might try next time is to put all the ingredients INTO a big Ziploc bag, let the air out then seal it. Then mix it in the bag. I did it in a bowl and it was fine. But I am sure there was a better way to mix in the color, even though ours looked kind of marbled and cool. My hands are still purple :)

No Cook Play Dough


1 c. water
3 c. flour
1 1/2 c. salt
1/4 c. oil
Food coloring
Combine ingredients in bowl and mix. Add more flour if mixture is too sticky. Store in a plastic zip-lock bag.


 FLOUR



 WATER
 SALT


 OIL

 
Milk... Sure I can pour it Maddie thinks to herself :0)
No milk in recipe, she was just thirsty.

 Delicious!
 Mix together, add food coloring and combine as well as you can. If you put it onto your counter or like I did on a plastic place mat, the more you knead it, the more it combines, the better it becomes.
 Play and Enjoy!

"Hoppy Birfday to Maddie...."

 YAY!


No comments: