Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Easy Hard-Boiled Breakfast :)

My Nana made this breakfast for us all the time when we were little kids. It was so simple, but something about it is so comforting. It's like I take a bite and there I am, in my pajamas, watching cartoons and Nana is handing me my bowl, a quick fix of my hair and a wet "Nana" kiss. And everything was easy and quiet. I make this for my kids, they make it for themselves and I know that they will make it for their kids some day. 
 I get a dozen eggs delivered every week and every other week it's 2 dozen. We go through THAT many eggs :)
 I hard boil a dozen at a time. They usually last us the week, sometimes. If we make this breakfast we could easily go through 8 in one sitting. Here is how you make this easy breakfast and start making memories for yourself :)
 
 Take your hard-boiled eggs- my kids will usually eat 2.
 Slice and Dice!


 Put it into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 20-25 seconds, depending on how hot your microwave cooks :)

 When they come out nice and hot, take butter- too taste- and stir it in.


 Salt and Pepper also to taste


 ENJOY!

No comments: