Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Baby's 9! Happy Birthday Keegan!

21 seems like a long time ago!



10 years ago this weekend, I was with my friends camping, On the verge of getting married to my best friend, and certainly not being the most responsible. But that's what 21 year olds are supposed to do. I was having a blast! Living it up!


9 short years ago today, I was holding my newborn baby boy. Not realizing that all that living I'd been doing was preparing me for this very moment I hadn't even realized I was destined to witness. I always knew I wanted to be a mom at some point and seeing as Keegan showed up 10 months after my wedding day. Surprise :) I was jump started into the role. Thank God I was! Being a mom, his mom and all my kids mom, is why I am here. Everyday no matter how hectic or crazy, is truly a blessing to me. 



Keegan, you are a wonder to me. You make me think and push buttons and boundaries, and make me crazy and make me feel like the best mom in the world. Your curiosity for life and how it works, gives me faith in the future. And a peace that lets me know, that with kids like you in the world, we are all going to be ok. All who meet you will be lucky to witness where you go in life. I love you and I hope you have a great day! 



Thanks for being the first to make me a mom!
I love you with all my heart.
Mom

No comments: