Friday, June 24, 2011

Spelling...

I am one of those people that spells things correctly even in text messages. I HATE typos! You can imagine my dismay when I realize that there is one on my posts. It is usually at midnight when I am still up posting that I make them and at that point I have been looking at the same post for an hour or more. So please excuse them when you see them. I try to go back through and fix them as soon as I see them. I realized I forgot the N in then when I was on my phone away from an internet connection. I actually had trouble sleeping, knowing I had left it that way.

The more I post the more I realize how crazy I sound sometimes :) Oh well the good the bad, the ugly AND the beautiful right!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Right! I can't stand typos either lol! And here I thought I was the only one... Glad I'm not alone!