Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm doing it. Run Challenge Day 2

Yesterday I started my challenge.
Goal: 2 Miles
Actual: 3 miles
Breakdown:
Walked-1
Ran- 1
Walked-1

Today:
Goal: 4 miles
Actual: 6 miles
Breakdown:
Walked-1
Ran-2
Walked-1
Ran-1/2
Stopped to change a poopy diaper (Maddie's not mine:)
Ran 1/2
Walked 1/2
Ran 1/4
Walked 1/4

PROOF :)


Dear Run Coach,

A few inquiries about my training.
1. Is it normal that after running, my face is the same color as the New York steak I picked up at the market today?
2. Should I be sweating an hour after finishing my run, especially since I also showered less then 1 hour ago?
3. Is this varicose vein that is completely bulging and blue after running, a danger to my health or just an ugly son of a bitch? Please pardon my language.
4. If in fact my boobs do detach from my body mid-mile, should I keep going or stop to pick them up?

Please answer at your earliest convenience.
Gratefully yours,
Ashley




Dear Valued Client,
Ha, Ha, Ha!  Now you are a runner.  It only hurts if you are doing it right. I'll look for your boobs on my run tomorrow ;-)

Sincerely,
Your Coach
www.runforit.co

HEAVEN HELP ME! WHAT HAVE I DONE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you two are hilarious! You may....may just inspire me to run. Thank you for the wonderful fundraiser for the cure too!!!