Sunday, July 31, 2011

Interesting...

I just had an interesting experience, buying meat from TARGET. I am not sure how I feel about that. On one hand it was super convenient that I didn't have to make a special trip to the store, and I love Target. It still just seems like where I go to pick up a shirt or some laundry detergent not my entree. I was at the Lake Stevens Target, and I know the Woodinville Store also has groceries.

We shall see though. I got bacon wrapped beef medallions. They also had some great cheeses available like marinated mozzarella balls (bocconcini) even Gruyere and an Irish Cheddar. The produce was mostly bagged lettuces and salad kits. But they did have some Romaine Lettuce heads. They had apples, bananas, grapes and oranges. The meat section had ground turkey, pork chops, ribs, steaks and even some kebabs, and mini slider patties all fresh. They were restocking them as I was grabbing them so they must have had a demand for them. The frozen food section was probably 3 times the size of the fresh stuff, but all in all, they had a pretty good selection. And like I said, it was nice to be able to do it all in one place. The one stop shop is a friend of mine :)

I will let you know how it all turns out.

No comments: