Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Now for some crazy...

I am sorry, I know that the stupid car carts at the grocery store are supposed to be helpful, but they are NOT! At least not to me especially today. Why do the kids always beg for them and then immediately want out as soon as we really enter the store? I really really did want pulled pork so I "ran" to the store to grab a pork shoulder, and a few other things.

My kids...I believe there is an invisible force field that starts at the door of any market. Upon crossing it, my kids become unfamiliar to me and proceed to act as if we are the parade kicking off the circus coming to town.

"SEE MAD MADIGAN THE TIGHT ROPE WALKER AS SHE TAKES THE DEATH DEFYING WALK DOWN THE FROZEN FOOD AISLE, ALL WHILE BEING CHASED BY A CAR...AND WATCH AS KEEGAN THE SWIFT JUGGLES 4 CANS OF SOUP AT ONCE... NOT TO BE OUTDONE CAM THE FIERCE KARATE CHOPS THE STACK OF CEREAL BOXES...COME ONE...COME ALL! TO THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!

Dear fellow shoppers,
My kids are actually normally really good. I am not sure what just happened. Please except my apologies.
Thanks,
Ashley

No comments: