Monday, May 23, 2011

So here I go...

I have been looking at this blog for 4 days. I have come up with all kinds of things to fiddle with, and avoided actually posting something. So why start this at 10 o'clock at night? This is my quiet time. Usually, hopefully :)
I think I should start this adventure with a preface. I am a mom and wife first. I absolutely am over the moon happy with my family. I love all my children and my husband with a kind of deep love that is unexplainable. I would do anything for them. This said. Sometimes they drive me over the moon crazy :) Everyone with family knows this is possible. Your heart actually can work on two completely separate planes at the same time. So please understand that there will be days/hours that you are on this blog and I will sound like any other mother, in love with my kids. Them there will be other times where I will be very honestly depicting the chaos that can sometimes be our life. It isn't always pretty. But it always is fun. Or ends up being funny later.
Also I should say that I had been prodded into doing a blog months ago by my sisters and at that point I came up with the name which I thought perfectly encompassed what I'm doing everyday. After I started creating the blog, I realized that the name was already used, well by a few other blogs and thought maybe I should change it. Then after coming up blank for a new name and checking out the other Crazy Wonderfuls out there. I thought hey, we are all about somewhat different things, dealing with similar chaos and working our way through it, enjoying life all the way. We are comrads in an epic battle to keep balance in a Crazy Wonderful life. So to them and all of you, I wish you good night!
Talk in the morning.
Ashley

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I LOVE YOU MOMMY


FROM KEEGAN