Saturday, July 16, 2011

Running Challenge- 100 miles 25 days

I am posting this because I feel like I will be too tempted to quit if I don't go public with it. I am doing a 25 day 100 mile challenge for myself. If I succeed then I get rewarded with a spa date. I also am doing a 5K on August 6th, so I need to get my rear in gear. I am supposed to run 4 miles right now, and the prospect is totally completely freaking me out. I obviously am blogging rather then starting. It is too hard to get everyone out the door and onto the road to run everyday, so the majority of this challenge will be completed on my treadmill. And this is not going to be 100 miles run, there will be walking also involved. The goal is to increase the amount of running to walking in the ratio, get stronger and improve my endurance. I have spoken in the past about the disdain I feel for running, but I will say that even with my sporadic running lately I feel better in my clothes and Joe said I have lost weight in my face. Thanks I think Joe :)

So here I go, it should be interesting! Wish me luck!
Ready, Set, GO!

NO EXCUSES!

Maddie's sleeping
 The kids are OUTSIDE playing in the rain on the slip and slide. How water efficient :)
 But I'd even rather be folding ALL THIS...Then running :(
 I'M GOING...I'M GOING!

No comments: