Monday, August 22, 2011

Hawaii in Stats!

We are home! Hawaii was AMAZING! We saw so much but really did so little. It was a great combination of relaxation and fun and we enjoyed every second. I know I didn't post much while I was gone and there is SO much to talk about. So...I am going to break it up into parts.

Part 1- Traveling with kids
Part 2- The Food!
Part 3- Fun in the Sun

Here's our trip in Stats-
Miles Traveled- 5,302
Bottles of Champagne- 3 (not bad for 10 days:)
Loads of Laundry- 4
Miles run/walk/hike- 13
Meals Cooked- 0!!!
Days of Sun- 10
Beaches visited- 4
Restaurants tried- 6
Arguments between kids- 10-20ish. At LEAST once a day, but what's new:)
Geckos caught- 1
Hibiscus picked- 30
Smiles- Hundreds
Pictures taken- 996!!!
Spa Treatments- Joe:1 Me:3
Pounds gained-Don't know-Don't care

Keep checking in to see how it all went :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: