Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Aunt Lili's Teriyaki Chicken

This Chicken is a recipe from my Aunt Lili. She had always made it for us with the drumettes. You know the mini drumsticks and party wings. I make them full size for dinner because my family loves them! And they don't always sell the party wing pack. I love them best that wat though.

 
All you need is: 
Chicken- either drumsticks or drumette/party wings
Kikkoman Teriyaki 
Fresh Ground Pepper
1/2 cube of butter
Paul Prudhomme's Poultry Magic
Foil
Honey

 I rinse, pat dry my chicken and place into a 13x9 baking dish
 If you look carefully I pour Teriyaki onto the chicken until it fills the baking dish about half way from the bottom.
 Then I pour the melted butter over the top. Just trying to drizzle each piece you can also brush the butter on.
 I put on the fresh ground pepper and LIBERALLY put on the Paul Prudhomme's Poultry Magic Seasoning.
 Cover with foil and put in to the oven at 350 degrees
 Put 30 minutes on the timer!

 After the first 30 minutes, uncover the chicken and drizzle honey all over the top. I only had my Costco size honey :) It was not easy with that big jug.
  Then Bake UNCOVERED for another 30 minutes or until they read 180 degrees on a meat thermometer.


 While those were finishing I melted butter in a pan and threw in some garlic, and green beans, zucchini and salt and pepper. OH and Parmesan Cheese.
 I just put the lid on them so they could steam. They tasted pretty good!

 This was a very tasty, healthy-ish tasting meal!
ENJOY!!!!!

No comments: