Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Music Playlist

I separated this out of my other blog post because I didn't want it to get lost in all those words :)
This playlist makes me happy! The fireplace is on, a glass of red wine poured, dinner on the stove!

Madeleine Peyroux- Albums: Half the Perfect World and Careless Love
Doris Day- Album: A Bushel and a Peck: Songs from the 40's and 50's
Damien Rice- Album: 9 and Songs: Lonelly, Cannonball and Unplayed Piano
Fleet Foxes- Mykonos
Greg Laswell- Girls just want to have fun and What a day,
Glen Hansard and Markets Irglova- The Swell Season
Amos Lee- Albums: Supply and Demand and Mission Bell
Ray Lamontagne- Albums: Till the Sun turns Black and Gossip in the Grain
Jessie Baylin- Album: Firesight
Jamie Cullum- All at Sea really anything he sings
John Mayer- Continuum
Adele- 19 and 21
Brandi Carlile- ANYTHING SHE SINGS- Joes favorite her cover of Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah
Joseph Arthur- Honey and the Moon
Joshua Radin- We Were Here
Lissie- Everywhere I Go
Sleepless in Seattle Soundtrack
Michael Bublé
Paolo Nutini- Album: These Streets
Robbie Williams- Swing while your winning
Tony Bennett- Duets
Starbucks- Blue Note Blends Albums

Add anything from the 40's and 50's! Frank Sinatra, Rosemary Clooney, Lena Horne, Billie Holiday, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Ella Fitzgerald, Cab Calloway, Duke Ellington, to me they just sound like fall. Add them to this list perfection!

Anything you'd add? I love suggestions!

3 comments:

wendy said...

Edith Piaf! I hadn't heard her music until just recently! Danced with my dad to her at his 70th birthday party!

Ashley said...

How could I forget!!!!! La Vie En Rose is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE SONGS!!!!

Ashley said...

Thanks Wendy!