Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Date Night

So this is my favorite date night all year usually, but this week we'll see. There is much fun to be had this week :) more on that later...

I am very excited tonight! We are going to the KMTT 103.7 The Mountain radio stations Live from the Mountain c.d. Release party at the Experience Music Project in downtown Seattle! This is our 3rd year attending and it is always fun. Good food, great music, a tiny crowd...so it's intimate and amazing and just a great time. Only downside it's Tuesday : / oh well, we'll survive.

17 years ago tonight Joe asked me to be his girlfriend hahahaha! Who knew that all these years later we'd be going on a date and celebrating spending more then half our lives together! It still makes me giggle a little that he asked me to be his girlfriend :) I thought it was sweet and romantic then. And hey it was :)

Tonight we see Shawn Mullins play who we loved listening to back when we were boyfriend and girlfriend :) I think I love this event because it reminds me that yeah we're older, we're married, it's a SCHOOL NIGHT!!! But we are taking a moment to remember who we were when we started this crazy journey 17 years, 2 dress sizes, 3 cars and 4 kids ago! We were young, fun, music loving people, who thought 6:30 on a Tuesday was a great time for a concert! We'll worry about repercussions of playing hooky on a school night later. Tonight we are kids holding hands and listening to some good tunes!

Happy Tuesday!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: