Monday, November 21, 2011

Fresh Cranberry Relish

I wanted to post it for anyone to use before Thanksgiving. My Mom has made this forever and it is a must try! On a day where butter and gravy and whipping cream are key ingredients this is a welcome fresh addition. It is SO easy and so refreshing.

ALL YOU NEED IS:
A Food Processor
2 bags of fresh cranberries
1 orange cut into segments skin and all but try to get the seeds out.
2 apples skin on but cored and cut into manageable pieces.
1 cup of sugar

Put everything into your Food Processor Pulse until finely chopped, not mush! If you want to see some pictures Google Fresh Cranberry Relish and you will see what I am talking about.

Tyler Florence had a similar recipe where he used Grand Marnier also, which might be something to try if my kids didn't like it so much :) I hope you'll try it and enjoy!









No comments: