Saturday, January 7, 2012

Chicken with Rice

 
This is SO easy and tasty. A lot of bang for your buck. Chicken from the freezer, a can of cream of chicken soup, milk and rice, served with frozen green beans. 

 Chop your chicken and brown in a pan with olive oil and salt and pepper. I used 4 chicken boneless breasts for us.
Add your Cream of chicken condensed soup
Fill your soup can with milk and add to the pan. Stir until mixed.
 Once it comes to a boil turn down the heat and simmer until your rice is ready.


 I made the frozen green beans per the instructions. I then tossed with this Parm herb dressing and served hot. Not my favorite quality of beans, BUT they were tasty enough.
 So I just make my rice, brown, white, jasmine, Basmati, long grain whatever kind you have...Great! I make 2.5 cups dry to 5 cups boiling water for my family and there was some leftover.
 My family likes the chicken on the rice but veggie separate. I like it all mixed together. You could also serve with broccoli, asparagus or whatever!
enJOY!

No comments: