Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cooking Quandary

So as my title suggests I am in a cooking quandary.

I know we can all relate....There are not enough hours in the day...we all get that...But now I am in a bind, because not only do I not have enough time, BUT because the way the time I do have plays out, I can't make dinner and have it ready WHEN we finally get time to eat it.

Long story short, if we leave for baseball at 4:30 (which seems too early to eat dinner) then by the time I make dinner when we get home at 9, we aren't eating until 9:30 or later. This does NOT work for me. My problem is really that even if I make something ahead, I have to heat it up and dish it up and it all eats up more time.

SO I need your help. I have a small repertoire of slow cooker recipes. AND I am getting tired of eating them. AND I refuse to eat fast food 4 nights a week. AND I just need some inspiration. HELP!

It doesn't matter whether you have kids or not. Everyone has those meals they count on for the crazy busy nights! Please comment on this post with YOUR Go-To Meals or you can email them to me at
crazywonderful4me@gmail.com.

I will share them and try them and hopefully expand my tired menu choices!!!
Help :)

No comments: