Friday, August 26, 2011

Screw this stupid internet right now! Oh and good morning.

* For the record it is 1:32 AM. I was just about to push publish on this post that I have been working on since technically the day before yesterday but officially 9:30PM yesterday and when I went to push PUBLISH my internet crashed and took me back to 9:47 PM. I am done crying and yelling and swearing at my computer so now I will RE-DO everything! Boo! 
S@&% G#$@D&^$ S%$#$^* F*&^# ing &*%$#!?)*% 
OK That feels a little better :( Not much but a little.

OK its now after 2AM and I am seriously sick to my stomach with how much work I just lost. I am so tired I can barely see straight and rather then half ass this right now, I want to go to sleep, regroup and try again in the morning. I had everything just how I wanted it! And I am so totally pissed right now, that I am crying. 
Please excuse this stupid post and check back later today. 
I appreciate your understanding. Sometimes the same technology I love, I vehemently detest. My apologies.










No comments: