Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mustard and Brown Sugar Salmon


I feel SO organized right now,  I made good dinner.



Salmon with a mustard and brown sugar mixture on it. It's super easy all you need is
- Salmon ( I used a piece if Wild King and a piece of Wild Silver salmon.





-Mustard (preferably Dijon or my favorite a Stone Ground- but you can really use any kind-probably Not regular yellow mustard
though) 4 good size spoonfuls, mix with
-Brown Sugar about 3/4 cup




I just mixed those ingredients into a bowl.





Poured it on the salmon






Then I baked it at 350 degrees until done. Maybe about 35 minutes? Maybe more? When you can flake it with a fork.










My kids and Joe ate theirs with white rice and blanched green beans that I tossed in butter. I had mine with green beans and wild rice. It was such a yummy light dinner.




ENJOY:) 

I am seriously starting to feel more relaxed. My laundry is under control- for now :) and my house could use a floor to ceiling deep clean, but for now it's picked up and surface clean. At least good enough for now :) Joe saved my sanity by picking up Keegan from soccer tonight so I was able to run to Target and grab some organizing stuff. A cube shelf for the laundry room, a key hook rack thing and a couple lamps. Um look how cute this is...
 
Guess how much! $13.98 on clearance for the base AND shade! I have found SO many awesome lamps on clearance, over the years at Target. I'll take pictures of my shelf after I paint the baskets. I am on the organization train now! WooHoo I'm over crazy! Again-for now :)

My Target bliss was spoiled only by Maddie throwing a full on tantrum at the register because she wanted a sucker with a fan or propeller or something on it. No I did not give in. She was TICKED! I'm pretty sure I pulled something carrying her out of the store in one arm while I dragged my heavy ass cart with the other. Her blood curdling screams could be heard throughout the parking lot. As I pushed the cart across to the cart corral. A man in a convertible said "Hang in there Mama" :) I appreciated it. I made it home...with Maddie :) All in all Success!

No comments: