Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Staff Appreciation

I am the Staff Appreciation Chair for our school. A few years ago when I took it on, I realized quickly that food is always a winner with the staff.  I came up with the idea of doing a cookie exchange without the work for Christmas. We put the word out to our whole school we needed baked goods and boy did they respond! As they have every year since. The staff LOVES this as it gives them goodies for their families or even for hostess gifts, neighbor gifts, etc. Each of our 40 staff members gets to take home over 4 dozen treats! From cookies to candies, breads, fudge and bars. They get an assortment of goodies to use however they want!

This year we had another great turn out of baked goods. As always it was so fun to watch the teachers excitedly go grab their pans of treats. They turned out cute, nothing too fancy but I saw a cute saying on Pinterest so I made tags that were similar. 




That's A LOT of cookies!

No comments: