Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kitty's Shrimp Dip

So for this first addition to SUMMER RECIPE EXCHANGE I am including a recipe my friend Kitty made up. It is so good, I could eat the entire bowl myself :) I try to keep these ingredients on hand throughout the Summer... just in case I want/need/HAVE to make it!
 You Need:
Shrimp- You can use the baby shrimp or the bigger ones and cut them up. It tastes good either way. 
Fresh Cilantro- Chopped (maybe start with a 1/4 cup and add more if you want more)
Canned Corn- I'd say just one can per 2 pound bag of shrimp
Avocado- Chopped (I use 1-2 depending how big they are)
Equal Parts Pace Salsa Medium, Cocktail Sauce
If you want- Fresh Lime, Cumin, Chili Powder all taste good and add a little zing :)

So just throw it all in a bowl
 Add your equal parts I think I used a full cup pf each but if that looks like too much go less at first and add until it looks good. You can't really mess it up :)
 Mix Well
 Add a little extra cilantro for looks...And it just tastes so yummy :)

 Serve with Tortilla Chips. As I've said before Juanita's are our favorite, but Solena, and Cabo Loco are also yummy. If you aren't picky any will do. 

This is a fresh, fun, extremely crowd pleasing addition to any Summer gathering! Thanks Kitty :)
enJOY!

No comments: